If you are a foreigner living in Warsaw and you search for a psychologist working in English, I offer psychological help, counselling and psychotherapy. I am a psychologist and a psychotherapist and have been in this profession since 2012. I integrate modalities and base on the humanistic-experiential approach.
During the therapeutic process, my priority is to help you eliminate patterns resulting in your emotional suffering and increase your agency and life satisfaction. Psychotherapy is a recognized way of treatment of anxiety, depression, overwhelming stress, relational difficulties, trauma and other psychological disorders.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you feel:
- that your relatinships fall apart to frequently,
- that things in your life are out of your control,
- that the process of the acculturation in Poland is severe and takes too long,
- that your family life goes wrong,
- that you are not able to achieve your personal goals.
Couples therapy available.
If needed, I will redirect you also to a trusted psychiatrist for a medical examination and a necessary medication.
Arrange your appointment via the contact form or over the phone.
200 PLN for an individual session (50 minutes)
350 PLN for a couple therapy/ body work/ symbol work/ EMDR (90 minutes)